– 4 chicken breasts pounded thin
– flour spread on a plate for dredging
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 3 tablespoons of butter
– 1/2 cup of white wine
– juice of 2 lemons
– salt and pepper to taste
– 1 cup chicken broth
– Heat oil in a large saute pan set on medium heat.
– Place chicken breasts in pan and cook until lightly browned on both sides, about 2-3 minutes for each side.
– Drain the oil and add butter, wine, lemon, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
– Add the broth and cook until the liquid is reduced by half, 5 to 6 minutes (sprinkle a little flour in when it starts boiling to thicken.)
– Transfer Chicken to serving dishes, top with sauce and a slice of lemon for garnish.